What would you do if you won the lottery or were given a million dollars (or pounds, euros, turkish lira…name the currency!)? I, like so many others, find myself dreaming – as well as making more practical resolutions! – at this time of year; the end of a calendar year just seems to lend itself to improbable dreams!
We are developing a new e-book title: 1,000,000 Things To Do With $1,000,000. We would love to hear your ideas about what to do with the windfall! (Note: we do retain the right to publish your ideas and comments but WE WILL NEVER PUBLICLY SHARE PRIVATE INFORMATION, INCLUDING NAMES!)
Please send us your comments and ideas!
- $206 million Mega Millions jackpot won in New York (ajc.com)
- “Pack your bags, I just won the Lottery!” (deaconjohn1987.wordpress.com)
- Record year for lottery payouts (independent.co.uk)
- Bumper year for Lottery payouts (mirror.co.uk)
- National Lottery creates record 229 millionaires in 2011 (mirror.co.uk)
- $77 million lottery winnings unclaimed, returned to pool (cnn.com)